Friday 4 April 2014

Final Changes

I have now finished the intro and I am very proud of it! We had to make a very small amount of changes but I am happy they worked well and now compliment the intro well.

  1. The first change was I could not film the actor William actually driving in the car, I wanted this as shown in the storyboard to show he was driving and make it more realistic however I could not since William was not comfortable enough trying to drive the vehicle.
  2. Secondly I could not film the Actor Anthony hiding behind a tree/rock when he had fallen over, not only because it would have made my film too long but it also was very hard to find a realistic place that he could have fallen.
  3. I could not get any titles made with a graffiti looking font on the tunnel, due to the program I was using not having a suitable effect.
  4. In the last scene we took out the part of William standing over Anthony (the protagonist) as we found it took some of the suspense out of it, we also did not put the sound of a gun in as we felt this caused the same problem and instead left the audience eager to find out what happened with out it.

No comments:

Post a Comment